Aims and Objectives:
1. To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the College of Management and Computer Science, Yavatmal.
2. To encourage college as contribute towards enhancement of social utility of their alma matters.
3. To Institute Scholarship, prizes, and awards and suitably recognized for outstanding work, at professional, social and community level by the alumni and the students.
4. The association will work for education and social development of the society and nation.
5. The association shall help the family members of the member of association in the event of 6. death/accident of the member of the association.
6. To publish books, journals, magazines and other materials for promoting the objective of the association.
7. To do all such other lawful things as are conductive or incidental to the attainment of the above objective and or beneficial to the interest of the its alumni.
8. To make coordination and harmony between alumni and present students.
9. To guide the alumni for service and their future carrier.
10. To organize lecture for alumni for carrier.
11. Provide service guidance books and competitive exam books to alumni.
12. Organize program of alumni.
13. To participate in various social activity of the college.
14. In the college premises and various village, do the various social activity.
15. To provide financial help to the college.
16. Give direction to the student problems.
17. To maintain balance of environment, Plantation.
18. To organized donation camp.