College Of Management & Computer Science Yavatmal which is started MBA with the intake capacity of 60 students. Established brand of MBA pulls the students from all over the region and from different segments of the society. The huge multistore building equipped with physical infrastructure built as per the norms of AICTE, New Delhi is the star attraction. Conducive environment for teaching-learning, best university results, curricular and extracurricular activities, placements are the most attractive features. Above all the creative and innovative human resource is the key to the success of department. The pattern of these courses is Semester wise. To improve upon the student personality and imbibe the socially responsible culture and value, Many functions such as celebration of Introduction programme to newly entered students, farewell function to the senior students, arranging of Guest lectures, Seminars, Speeches, Presentation competition, Industrial visits to many organizations, Tours, Teacher’s Day celebration, Workshops on Synopsis Writing etc.
|Sr.No||Course||Start Year||Duration||Type||Intake Capacity|
|1||MBA||2009||2 Years 4 Sem||Full Time||60|
Any Graduate, With valid score of Entrance Exam (as per AICTE Delhi norms)
Course Content :
As per the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Syllabus.
Area of Specialisation
• Human Resource
- Seminar and Workshops for students and faculty development.
- Class wise Google Classrooms groups to exchange academic related information.
- ICT-Based teaching.
- Project Synopsis Presentation for Final year Students.
- Reading & Listening Skills
- Problem Definition & Problem Solving Skills
- Sensitization to Cross-Functional skills ,Cross-Cultural skills in association with Global perspectives
- Learning by application and doing – Experiential learning
- Team building basics and its orientation
- Improved communication skills
- Improved Discipline and attire
- Human Resource Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Executive
- Research and Development (R&D) Executive.
- Banking & Finance
- Investment Banking
- Management Consulting
- Data Analytics
• Collaborative Learning:
Summer Internship Projects
• Google classroom:
Google classroom is a regular feature, where students gets access to the e-content of respective subjects.
• Use of ICT tools:
Power point presentations, use of LCD, YouTube links of the video clips of the prescribed topics.
• Guest Lectures:
To make the students aware of recent advances in Business, department organizes Guest Lectures of Renowned Persons for UG students.
• Educational Tours
Commerce Department also conduct the educational tours.
Mr. R.D. Chandak (MBA)
Contact No. 9405392530