“Help our students of Management and computer science to equip with relevant and conceptualized professional skills and lead the way towards brilliant career path across the world with maintaining ethical values.”
“T & P cell provide platform to students with adequate training programs and skills required for suitable job profile so they can meet the industry expectation in career path. The T & P cell act as an intermediary between college (students) and industry Employment). It assists students to be prepared for recruitment process so they can give their best.”
- To provide employment opportunities to students.
- To provide carrier guidance about upcoming opportunities like higher education, government/Private job, entrepreneurship etc.
- Make students ready for post academic competition.
- Provide training related soft skills, personality development and spoken English.
- Discovering and managing Pool Placement drives.
- To focus on Industry-Institute-Interaction.
TRAINING & PLACEMENT GUIDELINE FOR STUDENTS
- The role of T&P (Training & Placement) Cell is a facilitator for placement related activities. T&P does not guarantee a job.
- Students will be informed about any campus drive through notice. Students are requested to check noticeboard regularly.
- The Placement facility is available to all the students registered with T&P Cell. This will ensure that every student will get equal job opportunities and only few students do not consume up all the jobs.
- Once a student has applied for a particular company after the placement notice for the company it would be assumed that he/she is interested in the company and hence the excuse of not liking the profile of the company or the job would not be entertain.
- Once a student have selected in any company, it is compulsory for students to complete the joining formalities. There will be no back out option available once selected in any company.
- All students must be in uniform and keep their identity card with them at the time of placement drive.
- Selected participants need to submit a copy of their offer letter to Placement department.
- It is the student’s responsibility to see the Placement notice and submit his/her resume to the departmental coordinators as per the deadline specified in the notice.
- Active participation in academic activities, extracurricular activities and events is mandatory. Any students found abstaining from such activities would not be eligible for campus placement drive.
TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL MEMBERS
Prof. Sonam S Tungenwar (Head of Department)
Prof. Umesh Kantode (Co-ordinator)
Prof. Minal Shende (Co-ordinator)
Prof. Samruddhi Malani (Co-ordinator)
Prof. Pratiksha Kawalkar (Co-ordinator)
Prof. Sonam S. Tungenwar
Designation: HoD of T&P Dept.
Contact No. 7972357037
Email ID: email@example.com