College of Management and Computer Science
“Case Study Competition”
A case study is a detailed study of a specific subject, such as a person, group, place, event, organization, or phenomenon. Case studies are commonly used in social, educational, clinical, and business research. In a case study, nearly every aspect of the subject’s life and history is analyzed to seek patterns and causes of behavior. The hope is that learning gained from studying one case can be generalized to many others. Unfortunately, case studies tend to be highly subjective and it is sometimes difficult to generalize results to a larger population.
A case study can have both strengths and weaknesses. Researchers must consider these pros and cons before deciding if this type of study is appropriate for their needs.
One of the greatest advantages of a case study is that it allows researchers to investigate things that are often difficult to impossible to replicate in a lab.
Those who want to participate can read following instructions & can register their names for the same by using following Registration Link.
- Competition will be online.
- Candidate can participate individual only
- All the participants will get Participation Certificate
- Winner and Runner will be awarded with Trophy
- Solution should be written by own
- Repeated Solution of Case Study will be cancelled
Registration Date: 20/08/2021 to 23/08/2021
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/rVNonS5zRs4wHtJi9
Event Date: 24/08/2021 to 25/08/2021
Event Link: https://forms.gle/PAr49kgqRjhNEAUp8
An “Axel Zone” automobile has came up with an innovative transportation system, “The Transpod”. Transpod is a small compact electric driven vehicle which can carry 6 adults at a time. The Transpod takes space of only as of one auto rickshaw and is a driverless E-vehicle.
The Transpod requires special rail road for travelling. The “Axel Zone” is planning to launch the product in Nagpur area as initial market stage.
The “Axel Zone” has identified some possible strategies for launching The Transpod:-
- As a replacement to Autorikshaw.
- As a replacement to Taxi.
- As a replacement to City Bus.
- As a new option for daily commuters for airport.
- As a new option for corporate offices.
So, as a strategist please decide which option will be best for the company? Also explain with the help of following points how would you implement the strategy.
- What are the implications/ challenges that can be faced?
- What is wrong with the strategies that you have not selected?
- Justify the strategy what you selected?
- Study of vehicle with respect to time, rate and energy consumed.
- Maintenance of vehicle in respect to normal vehicle.