Presentation skills are one of the essential skill sets for students in institutions of higher learning. To help them improve their presentation skills, students are encouraged to use systematic methods to facilitate their presentations in the classroom. The main purpose of emphasising presentation skills in higher education is to help develop professionalism in the learning environment. In this era of technological advancement, students can enhance their presentation skills using high-tech equipment, thus improving their ability to present information in a professional manner.
College of Management and Computer Science
*Presentation Competition on Startups Ventures*
Those who want to participate can read following instructions & can register their names for the same by using following Registration Link.
1. Competition will be online.
2. Submission of report 22 August.
3. You have to give presentation on the company you have selected as a Presentation topic,
4. You have to make PPTs on your topic and present your topic.
5. Repeated topics will be cancelled.
6. Candidate can participate individually or as a group.
7. Minimum one can participant or Maximum 4 can participate.
8. Your presentation must be up to 15 minutes.
9. All the participants will get Participation Certificate.
10. Winner and Runner will be awarded with Trophy.
Following are the standards of the report.
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12 (for Contents) 14 (For Headings)
All the headings must be in BOLD
Margins: Left: 1.00 Right: 0.5 Bottom: 0.5 Top: 0.5
**Marks will be counted on how well you format your report**
Once the reports are submitted, the next step is presenting your report.
The teams are required to make a short presentation of the report.
The presentation must be short but should cover the details of the report.
The Reports Must Contain Following Contents:
CEO of the company
MD and Board of Directors
Company name and Registered address of Head Quarter
Brief History of company
Area of operations
Upcoming projects if any
Any other relevant information of your choice
The presentation will be judged on the basis of:
Knowledge of subject
13/08/2021 to 20/08/2021
Link for Submission of Report
Date of Event : 23/08/2021
For more details : 8208264721 / 7987848322