- Women Empowerment
- Women Grievances about mental and sexual Harassment
Objectives of Women Development Committee
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non-teaching staff.
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To develop the self-confidence of Women.
- To guide about Women Welfare Laws.
- To highlight the importance of health and hygiene.
- To organize seminars, workshops relating to women development.
- To organize events and activities for women empowerment.
- To create an environment that will help women realize their full potential and give their best.
Members of Women Development Committee
|1||Miss. Sarika Maskare||Convener|
|2||Mrs. Shilpa Jajoo||Member(Management)|
|3||Miss. Surbhi Darda||Member(Teaching Female Staff)|
|4||Mr. Yogesh Patil||Member(Teaching Male Staff)|
|5||Mr. Sachin Magare||Member(Non-Teaching Male)|
|6||Miss. Savita Yekundwar||Member(Non-Teaching Female)|
|7||Dr. Priti Kabra||Member(NGO representative)|
|8||Adv. Vrushali Asole||Member(Lady lawyer)|
|9||Miss. Riddhi Jaiswal||Member(Female Student)|
|10||Mr. Pratik Magar||Member(Male Student)|