M.Sc (Computer Sciecne)
M.Sc. in Computer Science is a two-year post-graduate programme with the objective to develop human resources with core competence in various thrust areas of Computer Science. The programme includes software engineering, system development, natural computation, mathematical foundations and artificial intelligence. Other modules include programming, data analytics, software development, applied communications, network architecture, and database design. The coursework of the programme focus on preparing students for innovation within major tech companies or entrepreneurship within startup ventures.
Students are provided with opportunities to develop and hone core competency in the field of computer science and encourage them to make a mark in the much sought after IT industry. Guest lectures, case studies and presentations are organised from time to time to give an insight into the latest development and happenings in the industry.
|Sr.No||Course||Start Year||Duration||Type||Intake Capacity|
|1||M.Sc (Computer Science)||2007||2 Years 4 Sem||Full Time||20|
- B.Sc Computer Science /BCS/BCA Passed.
- As per Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University syllabus.
Learning Course Outcomes:
- Develop Software.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Computers.
- Develop aptitude for Research in Computers.
- Software Developer /Programmers
- Web Designer
- Database Administrator
- System Administrator
- System Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Seminar and Workshops for students and faculty development.
- Class wise Google Classrooms groups to exchange academic related information.
- ICT-Based teaching.
- Project Synopsis Presentation for Final year Students.
Activities of Department
- Periodical Seminars and Assignments.
- Periodical Parents-Teachers Meet.
- Programming Competition and industrial visits arranges to enhance the knowledge of students.
- Weekly practical’s are conducted batch-wise and according to the workbook provided by university.
- Environment related field visits.
- Guest lectures arranged to develop analytical, problem solving, decision making and software development skills.
• It is most effective and simple method of curriculum delivery. All the teachers of department use this method for effective curriculum delivery.
• Remedial teaching for Slow Learners.
• Practical Work, Project Work
• Social Media Platforms, Software’s
• Personality Development Programs, Aptitude Test, Communication-Skills Development Programme, Live-Project Training Program
• Using Google Classroom to create classes, post assignments, and easy to communicate with students.
Use of ICT tools
• PowerPoint presentations
• Use of LCD
• Subject Expert YouTube links
• Online forum
To make the students aware of current trends in Computer. Interactive talk with subject expert for PG students.
Computer Department also conduct the educational tours
Dr. Atul K. Shingarwade (M.Sc PHD)
Contact No.- 9403015739