The Department of Computer always tries to provide quality education to the students and deliver programming knowledge to the students using visual aids. The department conducts different activities so that student can focus on self development. The department has well-equipped Computer laboratories and ICT enabled class rooms for students. Along with computer knowledge, communication skills are also important in the field of software development. To make student good communicator we have started Soft Skill Development course. The department has well qualified competent faculty, who are giving their contribution in academic and overall development of students. The department has maintained a consistent record of academic enrichment in university examination.
Infrastructure including three state-of-art Computer Labs having Desktop Computers (PCs), Servers, Printer, Scanners interconnected in LAN with optic fibre lease line connectivity of 100 MBPS bandwidth.
The Teaching staffs are highly qualified and experienced teachers are the real strength of the department. The student’s record for last ten years was very much progressive as the department boasts of university merits every year, university colour holders and the best job placement opportunities in the town through campus placement drive.
|Sr.No||Course||Start Year||Duration||Type||Intake Capacity|
|1||BCA||2002||3 Years 6 Sem||Full Time||220|
- 12th standard Examination with English and other modern Indian Languages or subject I.T. together with Mathematics
- Three years Diploma course in Electronics and Computer Engg.
- 10+2 level minimum competency vocational course in Electronics Technology
Course Content :
As per the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Syllabus.
Learning Course Outcomes:
- Demonstrate intensive knowledge of Computer Science.
- Understand and develop solution for complex business problems.
- An attitude to follow recent trends in the industry and face any challenge.
- Demonstrate logical skill in real life problem solving.
- Web Designer
- Technical Support
- Marketing of Software Product
- Seminar and Workshops for students and faculty development.
- Class wise Google Classrooms groups to exchange academic related information.
- ICT-Based teaching.
- Project Synopsis Presentation for Final year Students.
- Periodical Seminars and Assignments
- Periodical Parents-Teachers Meet
- Programming Competition and industrial visits arranges to enhance the knowledge of students.
- Weekly practical’s are conducted batch-wise and according to the workbook provided by university.
- Environment related field visits.
- Guest lectures arranged to develop analytical, problem solving, decision making and software development skills.
• It is most effective and simple method of curriculum delivery. All the teachers use this method for effective curriculum delivery.
• Remedial teaching for Slow Learners.
• Practical Work, Project Work
• Social Media Platforms, Software’s
• Personality Development Programs, Aptitude Test, Communication-Skills Development Programme, Live-Project Training Program
• Using Google Classroom to create classes, post assignments, and easy to communicate with students.
Use of ICT tools
• PowerPoint presentations
• Use of LCD Projectors
• Subject Expert YouTube links
• Online forum
To make the students aware of current trends in Computer Department organizes Interactive talk with subject expert for UG as well as PG students.
Computer Department also conduct the educational tours
Mr. Amol Payghan (MCA)
Contact: 82750 57321