BBA = Commerce + Management + Computers
Department of Commerce, where students learn the latest trends in business, commerce and entrepreneurship. The faculty’s passion to impart quality education is reflected in the student’s inclination for excellence. The scholarly faculty team guides students at every step, inspiring them to become worthy managers and administrators in the field. They engage themselves in various forums to constantly upgrade their own skills and to ensure that the students are well prepared to succeed.
The three year UG degree program lay stress on vital subjects like accounting, taxation, computer application, banking, managerial economics, business law, e-commerce, e-banking, statistics and tally. Catering to the need of updated knowledge in the field of business, commerce and entrepreneurship, some certificate courses as well as add-on courses are also prescribed time to time Nothing compares to hands on experience. Department has a new updated computer lab with latest software’s’. Students are acclimatized to the workplace through periodic industrial visits. Focus is also given new age e – commerce and e – businesses, which are making an impact in the field. The department also organizes workshops, seminars, career guidance and entrepreneurial development programs to upgrade their skills and make them industry ready.
|Sr.No||Course||Start Year||Duration||Type||Intake Capacity|
|1||BBA||2002||3 Years 6 Sem||Full Time||220|
- H.S.C Passed (Any Stream Art, Commerce, Science)
Course Content :
As per the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Syllabus.
Learning Course Outcomes:
- Demonstrate problem solving, critical thinking, Smart communication, learn and leadership skill .
- Apply Business tools and concepts in domestic and global context.
- Understand and develop solution for complex business problems.
- An attitude to follow recent trends in the industry and face any challenge.
- learn various aspects of business administration and management
- Human Resource Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Executive
- Research and Development (R&D) Executive.
- Seminar and Workshops for students and faculty development.
- Class wise Google Classrooms to exchange academic related information.
- ICT-Based teaching.
- Project Synopsis Presentation for Final year Students.
- Periodical Seminars and Assignments
- Periodical Parents-Teachers Meet
- Business Competition and Industrial visits arranges to enhance the knowledge of students.
- Environment related field visits.
- Guest lectures arranged to develop analytical, problem solving, decision making, Leadership and Management skills.
• It is most effective and simple method of curriculum delivery. All the teachers use this method for effective curriculum delivery.
• Remedial teaching for Slow Learners.
• Participatory Learning :
Soft-Skills Development Programme
• Google classroom:
Google classroom is used to give assignments and study material; to upload question papers and additional information to the students, Internal Evaluation conducted through Google Classroom.
Use of ICT tools:
Use of LCD
YouTube links of the Video Clips of the Prescribed Chapters.
To make the students aware of recent advances in Business, department organizes Guest Lectures of Renowned Persons for UG students.
Commerce Department also conduct the educational tours.
Prof.Husain Bharmal (MBA)
Contact No.- 8657202080